Sunday, September 29, 2013

Turn that volume up


 
Having a bad day?


 Well my advice to you my friend:  turn that music on.

Truly that is something that will calm you down almost instantly.

Make music be your escape.

 Get away, put your headphones in and listen to your favorite songs.

Music will put you in a place where you will be happy.

Music will allows you to connect and express feelings.

Music will touch you in your own way

Turn the volume up

Let yourself go

When it hits you, you will feel no pain. (Bob Marley)

It will change your thoughts, mood, and emotions.

Trust me it is the best way to get away from the world.

5 comments:

  1. Music is always my escape! I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon we're going to do a writing prompt where we come up with lists of things to do when you're depressed.

    Music should be #1.

    ReplyDelete