Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bricks post. I'll pass...



At first it was perfect, how couldn’t you see that?

After that night I felt alone,

I wanted to be silent I wanted the world to keep it quiet.

You broke my heart, I was falling apart.

I felt like my bedroom was the only place I could be myself, I locked up myself from the world.

Nothing matters, no one matters anymore.

My feelings were strong.

I was angry more than anything.

I could never make it normal anymore; it could never be the same.

You asked for forgiveness endlessly.

Instead I forgot, I made myself believe it was just a dream.

I couldn’t live in darkness anymore.

Above me I could see the bright sky, it was warm and welcoming.

The ladder wasn’t enough for me to reach to the top.

It took me years before I could start building the stairway to reach high.

I was not afraid anymore, again I felt like I was finally myself.

Now I could forgive, could you believe that?

Yes, I even build a bridge between us.

I can be open now, thanks to you I am me.

I am strong now; you can’t break through me anymore. No one can…

I had time to build myself up, I am complete.

You cannot destroy me.
 

Reach high my friend.
 
Arevoir!

1 comment: