Sunday, September 29, 2013

Life begins where fear ends


 
Courage.  Brrrr I fear that word. I fear I don’t have that.

I fear of many things:

Alright, alright ill share a little bit:

I am afraid to be alone… No not just alone in the room. Alone-as in no one in my life to care for me, no one to tell me that everything will be alright. In specific I’m afraid of losing my best friend. All my teachers tell me you lose most of your friends as soon as you get out of high school.

I just sit here and wonder to myself.

Will I lose you? Where will all our secrets go? Who will keep them for us my friend?
 
I fear of getting to close to people, because everyone who promised to stay…
Gone! Forever!
 
I fear of growing up, looking back at dusty pictures and wishing for those times to come back.

I feel selfish now, I have been wanting to move on with my life for so long…

But now I’m scared to be on my own.

Times flies. Times flies so fast.

I am afraid of failing. I have people telling me S*** about all these things I will do and how I will succeed.

UGH it bugs me, how do they know what will happen to me?

Especially if they don’t even know the true me right now.

Yes I am not me when I am at school.

I am scared to be me, the only place I can be me is home and with my best friend.

I fear of people talking behind my back, thinking no one can hear them.

But someone always hears, someone can always tell.

I just want to be happy, is it really that hard?

Of course not!

But I fear of not being able to find happiness when I grow up.

I am afraid of growing old alone.

I want him; I want to be waking up next to him, and his arms hugging tightly my waist.

I want to be able to tell him “I love you”.

And hear it back.

But what’s ironic is that, I am afraid of love.

I am afraid of being heart broken or breaking someone else’s heart.

I can truly keep going and going talking about my fears.

But there is no more time.

I wanted to tell you that I am afraid of you reading this…

But I found a little bit of courage deep inside me to post this.

Butterflies are flying inside me, but not those fuzzy ones

These make me shake…

And now I’m Breathless.

Uhhhhh

I let it go!

Arevoir!

Click click… Loading to be posted.
 

6 comments:

  1. #stolen, wow, that was very insightful, you really do lose all of your friends when you leave high school. :{(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to steal this, and I really really like the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "what's ironic is that i'm afraid of love"

    girl you and me both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. life begins where fear ends
    PREACH GIRL
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete