Monday, September 16, 2013

Beauty Sleep


 
Pictures are talking back and forth to each other,

  Whispering,

  They think I can’t hear them.

  I wonder if they have been doing this for a while?!

  This is the first time I heard them.

  Yes, that is how tired I am.

One sheep

Two sheep…

Three sheep…

  Nope, not working.

  At night, instead of sleeping, I think of all whys and hows…

  My brain is screaming at me

  It is making stay awake and remember every stupid decision I have made today.

  Now I actually realize how much I have grown up.

  Nap is no longer a punishment

  Sleep is a reward.

  Every morning I have a battle with myself

  Deciding whether to spend more time on my appearance

  Or sleeping for just ten more minutes.

  Sleep always wins, of course.

  Legend says that if you can’t fall asleep at night

  It is because you are awake in someone’s dream.

  Please people,

  STOP dreaming about me!

  That would be great!

  Just let me get my beauty sleep!

I beg you!

No comments:

Post a Comment