Sunday, October 6, 2013

Death


I have always feared death, soon enough I realized dying wasn’t an option.

Sooner or later everyone dies, either a physical death or emotional.

I was scarred, it’s not the same anymore since that scary old man named Death took you by surprise.


You left so fast.

The coffin closed, goodbye my dear.

You were the only one that mattered.

I could have never thought you would be taken away so quickly.

I was lost, feeling lonely.

They said this life was just the beginning.

Over and over they repeatedly told me I will get to see your face again.

I couldn’t believe it.

I hope there is life after death; I wish to see you someday, not yet.

After you left I was a mess.

In a way I was dead, I had no emotions, no feelings left in my body.

Numbness overpowered me, I was dead but no one knew it.

I see now how hard it is to be living and how easy it is to die.

I wonder what would you do with your life if you had one more chance?!

Someday I better see you! You hear me now?

I will forever pray and keep you by my side!

 

1 comment:

  1. "I have always feared death, soon enough I realized dying wasn’t an option."

    "Sooner or later everyone dies, either a physical death or emotional."

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete