Sunday, October 20, 2013

Why why why?


Would you dare to hold someone’s hand randomly at the mall?

Would you shout “I love you” to your lover in the middle of a huge crowd?

Would you sit by that “weird” kid in lunch room, just because he looked lonely?

No of course not!

We are too concerned about what others think?

But why?

Why are we so worried about other people’s thoughts instead of their feelings?

Why are we ashamed of being ourselves in front of our friends but not strangers?

Why is keeping good friends so complicated?

Why is trust so hard to find?

Why why why?

I can repeatedly ask this on my blog, but why am I so ashamed of asking all this in your face?

I don’t even know!

1 comment:

  1. "Why am I so ashamed to ask all of these things in your face?"
    I love that you said "In your face". Not sure why but it gives it attitude or something, to me.

    ReplyDelete