Sunday, November 3, 2013

That boy


I want you to be there for me in the time when I need you the most.

I want you to wake up next to me and kiss me on my lips, reassuring me that I am yours forever.

I want you to kiss me when I stare at your mouth.

When I’m upset I want you to grab me and hold me close and tell me everything will be okay.

I want you to look in my eyes and not look away until I do.

I want us to sing together in the car and not care how weird it realistically is.

 I want you to sleep me with me. No, I don’t mean having sex. I just want to sleep. Closely cuddle up to you, under a warm fuzzy blanket with your arm around me. Silence.

I want you to send me a text when you know I already have gone to sleep so it will surprise me in the morning.

I want you to take silly pictures with me and be able to laugh at them many years later.

I want you to be the boy who I can trust and know that you will never judge me and fully rely on.

I want you to be the type of boy I would be willing to make a sandwich for.

I want you to tell me you love me only when you fully ready and you mean it.

When I am feeling down I want you to talk on the phone with me until I get better.

I want you to love me the way Romeo loved his Juliet.

I want to remember you forever.

1 comment: