Sunday, November 3, 2013

I keep thinking (blog 10)


I used to think a lot

And then…

You came around, and everything fell apart

I still think

But instead of having math problems on my mind

Or thinking what plans to make for the next weekend

Or even daydreaming about all the love stories, and hoping I was part of one

No
 
My favorite daydream is now you


All I can think about is you.

I am thinking about you like writers think about writing

I am thinking about you like guns think about firing

Bullets… and pain

 I am thinking about you like sun thinks about shining

It thinks about hiding… shame

I am thinking about you like pants think about fitting, they think about sitting…

…And…they think about kneeling

I am thinking about you like rappers think about rapping and dancers think about stepping.

I am thinking about you like girls think about making love

And boys… boys think about sex.

I am thinking about you a lot!
 
I tried to stop thinking about you but instead i fail

I will keep thinking.
 

Thinking about you
 

Until someone else comes around
 

And then I will FORGET.

No comments:

Post a Comment